[PyQt] IPC in PyQt4

Andrei Kopats hlamer at tut.by
Tue Oct 25 08:06:24 BST 2011

IPC and other system dependent functionality was probably added to Qt,
because C++ standard library lacks it. But, since Python has powerful
crossplatform standard library and lot of free packages, I'm not sure you
should use PyQt for your IPC. It is often good idea to divide GUI and core
functionality.
Try looking at Python native libs.

Best Regards,
Andrei Kopats