[PyQt] setting color of window titlebar or window background

Brad Buran bburan at cns.nyu.edu
Sun Oct 16 20:14:44 BST 2011

When users of my program run it in test mode, it is not actively
saving data.  Once in a while, a user forgets that they are in test
mode and attempts to run an experiment only to realize that the data
wasn't being saved after they're done.  Is it possible to change the
color of the title bar or background to indicate that it is in test
mode?  Something like a bright red title bar would be ideal, but I'm
ok with anything that I can set to visually indicate the difference
between test and data collection mode that's obvious enough to a user.

Thanks,
Brad