[PyQt] Android support?

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Sat Nov 26 14:46:24 GMT 2011

A Dissabte, 26 de novembre de 2011 13:11:48, Phil Thompson va escriure:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:50:08 +0800, zw g <pekingmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for your quick reply, Phil.
> >

> > I googled  that Necessitas can develop apps for Android in Qt4. (Still
>
> work
>
> > in progress, no release version yet)
> > If unofficial patch for python is available, then may i ask, is there
>
> any
>
> > plan to support Android development by PyQt in the future?
>
> As with all these things it depends on whether there is a real need, ie.
> how many people and how often do people ask the question you asked.
>
> Of the different mobile platforms Android is clearly the most interesting
> (because of market share) but at the moment I don't perceive any great
> demand.

Then, let me say that I'm actually interested in it. Haven't asked in the
mailing list simply because I knew there wasn't support yet, but I keep an eye
on necessitas and really look forward for such a port.

> Phil

Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com
Tel: +34 93 553 18 03