[PyQt] QFileDialog::getOpenFileName warning

Jian Ma jianmarf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:35:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

I wrote a program which uses QFileDialog to open file. The code is:

*dir = "."
fname = str(QFileDialog.getOpenFileName(self, "Gui - Choose File", dir))*

When I run the program, there is warning message:

*KGlobale::Locale::Warning your global KLocal is being recreated with a
valid main component instead of a fake component, this usually means you
tried to call i18n related functions before your main component was
created. You should not do that since it most likely will not work.*

I don't know why this warning happens. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks!