[PyQt] Synchronized scrolling between two tables

Nader Abedrabbo aenader1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 21:02:48 GMT 2011

Greetings,

I have a program where two tables are shows next to each other.   One
program is used to get user data, while the second table is used to show the
results of the data after certain calculations are performed on the original
data (via a calculate button).  The list of data in the tables can be in the
hundreds. I added buttons to scroll to the bottom and top of the table.

What I would like though is a synchronized scrolling of the two tables, i.e.
if I scroll the first table, then the second table should scroll to the same
view (same row level) as the first table.

Is that possible?

Thanks,
Nader