[PyQt] nmake fatal error while compiling SIP - voidptr.c: error C2039

Johanna johanna.royer at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:29:32 BST 2011

With 0x02070000 it gives me some errors about the else statement.

I tried with  #if PY_VERSION_HEX > 0x02060000 and the following error
disappears :
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D:\ProgramFiles\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\bin\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'

The others remain though..

ps : sorry, i forgot to reply all on the firsts messages..

On Mon, 2 May 2011 12:52:04 +0200, Johanna <johanna.royer at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes actually it is a beta version Python 2.6b2. But I cannot really
change
> the version
> of python as a lot of things depend on it.
> Do you think the problem is related to that ? Is there a workaround ?

That's exactly what the problem is - you are using an unsupported version
of Python.

You will have to hack at the code, ie. change the #if PY_VERSION_HEX in
all the relevant places, so that the code is disabled for v2.6.