[PyQt] Qtreeview with visible header but hidden columndata

F.A.Pinkse fapinkse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:22:06 GMT 2011

Hi All,

I have a Qtreeview with a QSortFilterProxyModel for filtering and sorting.

I want to sort the data on more ways than there are columns visible.
In order to do that I have the data to sort on in invisible columns adn
a QButtonGroup to set the sorting column with .sortByColumn(<columnnumber>).
This works fine but its look and feel deviates from the rest op my GUI.

It would look and feel better when the headers of the invisible columns
were still visible so the user can click on them to select the sorting.

Does anyone have an idea how to do that?

Thanks

Frans.