[PyQt] libpythonplugin.so not built on PyQt-x11-gpl-4.7.3

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Sat Mar 5 20:11:37 GMT 2011

On Saturday 05 March 2011, 12:10:39 Carl Wolff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when I build PyQt stuff everything works fine, I can make PyQt GUI's
> with help of Qt and PyQt.
>
> But I cannot make custom plugins, I found that for some reason
> libpythonplugin.so is not built. What do I wrong?

Either search your build logs for related offenders or present them
here. Without the PyQt build log, how should we help you?

Generally, anticipation facilities on such a complex topic in multi
platform environments are pretty low, but one I have: does qmake &&
make work for you in a typical Qt project (containing a .pro file)?
For certain technical reasons, libpythonplugin.so is built with qmake,
in contrary to other modules built with the sip build system.

Pete