[PyQt] Image doesn't show up

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sat Jun 25 05:57:05 BST 2011

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 10:50:42 AM Yaşar Arabacı wrote:
> Hi,

snip...
> My icon doesn't show up at the menu. And I am not getting any error
> messages from the console. My icon file is 12x12 png file. Does it
> supposed to be something else maybe?

I've copied your program to the clipboard, put it in my HOME directory.  Then
created a subdirectory ~/icons, placed a png image of a closing door in it,
renamed it no.png and ran the program - works fine, including the icons and the
status bar.  A good small example.

But how to change the old style signal/slot statement to the new style?...

OldAl.