[PyQt] SIP, PyQt compatibility with QT version

Nahuel Greco ngreco at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:49:16 BST 2011

Be careful, I think using PyQt3 3.18.1 with SIP 4.12.1 introduces
memory leaks (these are the versions on latest Debian unstable). Don't
know about using SIP 4.12.3. Check my post here:

http://old.nabble.com/Simple-usage-of-QListView-seems-to-leak-memory-in-PyQt-3.18.1-td31812404.html

Saludos,
Nahuel Greco.