[PyQt] how to build a dock

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:03:25 BST 2011

Hi folks, I am would like to develop a simple dock for my application,
something like unity in ubuntu, but within my application, think
something like a left or right docked toolbar that show when the mouse
hit that corner and hide wit the mouse leave it. How this can be done
using PyQt4, which is the better way to implement it, could it be done
using QML?

thanks in advance.

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao