[PyQt] Using uic on KUrl has problems with KFile::ExistingOnly

Luca Beltrame einar at heavensinferno.net
Sun Jul 10 20:00:52 BST 2011

On Sunday 10 July 2011 19:53:06 Shaheed wrote:

> I'm using PyKDE4, and trying to load Designer .ui files. I have a problem
> with one file which has the following KUrl widget:

You should use "pykdeuic4" to generate Ui python files. There's no support for
dynamic loading of ui files with KDE widgets at the moment. Ensure you have
also a recent version of pykdeuic4, as old versions broke with recent PyQt.

I and a Summer of KDE student (Vinay Rao, who just posted to the ML) are
trying to improve the situation.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter