[PyQt] A dire warning message

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Fri Jul 8 09:42:24 BST 2011

On Friday 08 July 2011, 02:01:46 Algis Kabaila wrote:

> @Pete - I really do appreciate your helpful comments.  It is people
> like you that keep me interested in software issues "at the sunset of
> my life" (as my even older sister says - "I don't mind dying, just
> not today - and not tomorrow")    :)

Al, thank you for the kind words.

It's people like you, that keep the world turn around. Knowing you age,
I can only adhere, that age is mostly a state of mind, and from that
POV, you're younger than a lot of people I got to know.

Keep your head up, keep up your interests. You're a true gain for our
little community (of people, that know who is the real Mc Coy..).

Pete