[PyQt] currentRow and currentColumn is not updated when I click a combobox inside a cell of a QTableWidget

Rodrigo rodrigohaas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:23:21 GMT 2011

Hi,

I've just QComboBox cells in a column of my QTableWidget. I need to know
the row and column where they are when the user changes the index of a
ComboBox.

I do this with currentRow() and currentColumn() with the SIGNAL
("currentIndexChanged (int)") of QComboBox, but it only works the first
time. If I change another combobox after the first, currentColumn
CurrentRow still always pointing to the values of the first combobox
changed.

Example:

1) An QComboBox had changed its index.

CurrentRow = 5
currentColumn = 0

2) Another QComboBox is amended:

CurrentRow = 5 (should be 8!)
currentColumn = 0

But if I click a cell in another column before you click the next cell
with combobox works properly, see:

Example 2:

1) An QComboBox had changed its index.

CurrentRow = 5
currentColumn = 0

2) I click any cell in a column other than the last (last = 0), for
example, cell line 3 and column 5.

3) Then when I change the QComboBox standing in line 8, it works, see:

CurrentRow = 8 (must be 8! Ok)
currentColumn = 0

This is a bug in QTableWidget?

Thanks,