[PyQt] TreeView delegate operations

James Polk jpolk5001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 02:20:03 GMT 2011

Doh!....please ignore that last email....I found the problem...and it is me!

For those who are using Maya and PyQt, may I offer this
hard-earned pearl of wisdom?....(who knows maybe somebody
else will have the answer, lol)

Unlike MEL,...where you can re-source the code and re-run the
code to get your latest changes....this behaviour does not hold
true for python and PyQt scripts *reliably*...yes, I know there is
a "reload()" function,...but it apparently doesn't *reliably* reload
underlying code from files,...uh, like your delegate files for example.

Cheers,....
-James