[PyQt] Error while importing QtGui

Rohit Coder passionate_programmer at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:39:33 GMT 2011

The entire question with the screen shot of my dev'. environment is given here.elementFontfont-familyfont-sizefont-stylefont-variantfont-weightletter-spacingline-heighttext-decorationtext-aligntext-indenttext-transformwhite-spaceword-spacingcolorBackgroundbg-attachmentbg-colorbg-imagebg-positionbg-repeatBoxwidthheightborder-topborder-rightborder-bottomborder-leftmarginpaddingmax-heightmin-heightmax-widthmin-widthoutline-coloroutline-styleoutline-widthPositioningpositiontopbottomrightleftfloatdisplayclearz-indexListlist-style-imagelist-style-typelist-style-positionTablevertical-alignborder-collapseborder-spacingcaption-sideempty-cellstable-layoutEffectstext-shadow-webkit-box-shadowborder-radiusOtheroverflowcursorvisibility
It is giving error:
Traceback (most recent call last):  File "G:\Users\RP\My Documents\Aptana Studio 3 Workspace\FirstGui1\src\Main\testGui.py", line 1, in <module>    from PyQt4 import QtGuiImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.