[PyQt] animating, rotating UI layouts,elements,etc

James Polk jpolk5001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 20:11:27 GMT 2011

Happy New Year to All!,...

About to start searching PyQt docs,...thought I'd ask here too...

I have to create a sorta' 1-2-3 menu process for users...
Thought about doing something fancy, like rotating entire layouts
in and out of main window...or maybe animating (probably translation)
them, etc...It appears that PyQt supports animating gifs, but
what about animating entire layouts? or groups?,etc...

Does anybody have any previous experience attempting such?
Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Cheers!
-James