[PyQt] PYQT Style Sheet Syntax for ID Selector

Mike Osborne mikeosborne at techie.com
Sun Feb 13 20:36:41 GMT 2011

I'm taking my first foray into pyqt style sheets.  The Trolltech QT Style
Sheet reference guide discusses ways to limit the scope of a style sheet
property to a particular instance of a class by using the '#' delimiter
(e.g. QListView#mylistview).  But when I use this within the style sheet
string, it doesn't appear to work.

I either am not naming my object correctly or pyqt needs some other syntax
to accomplish this.  Pointers?

Thanks,

Mike