[PyQt] dip error

Achim Kisseler ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Feb 7 17:28:50 GMT 2011

by the way:

I try to set up a basic test case for using an .ui file created with
designer as base.

The .ui is a MainWindow, containing among other stuff a label named "label"

--%<--
import sys

from PyQt4.QtCore import Qt
from PyQt4.QtGui import QApplication

from dip.model import *
from dip.ui import *
from dip.ui.toolkits.qt import QtToolkit

class test(Model):
     label = "testtext"

app = QApplication(sys.argv)

toolkit = QtToolkit()