[PyQt] LayoutChanged() to refresh

Entity Reborn entityreborn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 18:06:34 GMT 2011

I've managed to overcome an issue with updating tge gui when a value
is changed programmatically, in a chechbox enabled, radiobutton
enhanced Listview, by emitting a layoutChanged() signal after my
changes are done. (previously the gui was only updated after resizing
the widget). Would this be an acceptable way to accomplish this? I can
provide code if requested.
If this is acceptible, I'd like to submit my proof-of-concept code to
be added as an example under the listviews category. It supports a mix
of checkboxes and radiobuttons within the listview, including
underlaying functionality.