[PyQt] Scrollbar doesnt appear in QTabWidget

akash akash.igp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 09:39:52 GMT 2011

Following is the way i am trying to trying to create the app, but scrollbar
is not comming in the tab widget.

self.centralwidget = QtGui.QWidget(MainWindow)
self.main_account = QtGui.QFrame(self.centralwidget)
self.tabWidget = QtGui.QTabWidget(self.main_account)

In self.tabWidget, I have many labels and text Ctrls and other controls and
the page is too long. Its goes below the  screen and scroll doesnt appear.

Can someone help me to sort this out? Or is the way I am doing is wrong?