[PyQt] Old releases / version control for PyQt?

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Mon Dec 19 11:47:47 GMT 2011

Hi

I'm working with some old code that is currently used with an old version
of PyQt.  While we're likely to switch to a newer version of PyQt, it's
certainly useful to be able to download old versions of PyQt, either via
archived source releases or version control.  My immediate reason for
wanting the old source is to get hold of some old PyQt example code.
It's likely straightforward to translate the Qt example code to Python or
backport from a newer PyQt release, but it's very tedious!  I wasn't able
to find old source, nor version control for PyQt.  Is that because they're
not available?  If so, are there any plans to make them available in
future?

Thanks

John