[PyQt] Updating Qlabel in widget

uahmed gleam.uahmed at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:21:58 BST 2011

hi

Thanks for the reply , QLabel will be created once only when count is equal
to 2 . Firstly i was thinking same that i make Qlabel first and then recall
them and change only text but if i do that then i have to create nearly
40-60 Qlabel to cover all the loop holes so i need to create it on run time
to avoid making lots of Qlabels