[PyQt] Adding a table to GUI in QT Designer

Tony Peña emperor.cu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:38:51 BST 2011

yes it's possible to do that... read about QMenu classes to do the right
click and
maybe visit here to other examples

http://www.rkblog.rk.edu.pl/w/p/python/#3

2011/8/22 Nader Abedrabbo <aenader1 at yahoo.com>

> Greetings,
>
> I am new to PyQt.
> I am creating a GUI for a program I created in Python and I need to add a
> table with advanced functions in it.  I am able to use QTableWidget to
> create the table, but there is no "right click" functionality to the table.
> I need to create a table to do these things:
>
>  1. Right click to perform a Cut & Paste of data from Excel,  clear data
> and so on that are usually available in other advanced softwares.
>  2. The number of rows in the table should be dynamically adjusted to the
> number of data being pasted.
>

> Is that functionality possible in PyQt?
>
> Thanks,
> Nader
>
> --

Antonio Peña
Secure email with PGP 0x8B021001 available at http://pgp.mit.edu
 Fingerprint: 74E6 2974 B090 366D CE71  7BB2 6476 FA09 8B02 1001