[PyQt] Word wrap in QLabel - strange resizing - rephrased

Mads Ipsen madsipsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:20:32 BST 2011

Sorry for my extremely sloppy writing. I'll try again:

Hi,

If you set wordWrap to True for a QLabel which has been added to a
widget with a layout, the resizing of the parent widget is kinda
strange: The widget can be resized to nothing etc.

I've attached a small example, displaying two widgets which both include
a QLabel: one with wordwrap on, and one without. Try to resize the two
widgets and see if you can reproduce the behavior.

This must be a bug, right?

Best regards,

Mads