[PyQt] Button Color

Josh Stratton strattonbrazil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 23:26:48 BST 2011

That looks like the default button that has focus if you were to hit
"Enter" sending an event to that button.  Like if you were to hit tab,
the second button would receive the focus.  You can check if the
button has focus by calling hasFocus() or clearing it by calling
clearFocus().  That should remove the focus (and coloring) if you
don't want it there.