[PyQt] Newbie resizing dock widgets question

Sarah Mount mount.sarah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:50:43 BST 2011

In designer-qt4 the object inspector, widget box and so on seem to be
QDockWidgets. I'm making a GUI in Designer that I want to be similarly
structured. In designer the edge of each QDockWidget can be grabbed
with the mouse and resized, but in my GUI this isn't possible. I
*think* I've set all of the dockWidget properties and the widgets can
be closed and floated, but not resized. Have I misunderstood this? Is
there some sort of splitter object that needs to be placed between the
dockWidgets? Or some property set in the layout managers?

Thanks for your help,

Sarah

--
Sarah Mount, Senior Lecturer, University of Wolverhampton
website:  http://www.snim2.org/