[PyQt] building pyqt on windows

Erik Janssens Erik.Janssens at conceptive.be
Thu Sep 30 22:19:24 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to build PyQt on Windows, because I want a QT 4.7 build
with OpenSSL included.  And I try to build them all with the same
MS compiler, to be able to debug everything afterwards.

So far OpenSSL, QT and SIP build fine, but when I try to configure
PyQt, it only recognizes the QtCore module.

It seems as if wrong compiler options are generated, eg there is
a compiler option '-lQtNetwork4' which gets dismissed, and afterwards
symbols in that library are not found.

Are these options generated by the configure script or by qmake, and
can I change them somewhere ??

Thx,

Erik