[PyQt] layoutStretch property is sometimes not compiled by pyuic4

Giuseppe Corbelli giuseppe.corbelli at copanitalia.com
Thu Sep 23 08:19:49 BST 2010

If a layout is a child of FormLayout the setStretch calls are not generated.
Besides if grid-position[0] == 0 the form does not stretch as in QT creator
(role is marked as label instead of field).

I admit I don't really know the pyuic internals. This hack fixes the issue I
found, hope it makes some sense...

--
            Giuseppe Corbelli
WASP Software Engineer, Copan Italia S.p.A
E-mail: giuseppe.corbelli at copanitalia.com