[PyQt] Performance deterioration when using integer spin boxes PS ...

Preisig, Heinz A Heinz.Preisig at ChemEng.NTNU.NO
Wed Sep 22 16:06:58 BST 2010

PS: playing more it is not only the spin box. Other actions taken on the
interface slow it down too. Thus it is not a problem with the spin
boxes, but must be more generic. Only noticed the problem there first.