[PyQt] ANN: Preview of Python code editor widget - pure Python alternative to QScintilla

Benoît HERVIER khertan at khertan.net
Tue Sep 14 05:53:37 BST 2010

Hello,

I use pure python code also for my syntax highlight (not really true
as i use QSyntaxHighlighter) :

http://khertan.net/khteditor
http://gitorious.org/khteditor

It's still in developpment, but highlight is fast (it s a require as
it for maemo device).

Regards,

Benoît HERVIER, Khertan Software - http://khertan.net/