[PyQt] minor svgviewer fixes

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Mon Sep 13 19:50:12 BST 2010

Hi Phil et al,

here are some minor svgviewer fixes:
 * the bubbles animation looks fine (again?!?)
 * highQualityAntialiasingAction handling fixed
 * wheel zooming works now (instead of throwing exceptions)

Could somebody explain, what the background option/action is supposed to do?
To me, it looks like it is trying to fill the backgound with a white rect,
which is then superseeded by setBackgroundBrush()/SvgView.drawBackground().

Also reimplementing SvgView.drawBackground() with what I consider default
functionality seems superfluous.

But anyway, it's en par with the Qt one now.

Pete