[PyQt] sizing a QTextEdit...

Peter Milliken peter.milliken at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 05:06:18 BST 2010

Probably not. The code snippet might be a bad example. I am attempting to
create a QFrame in the MainWindow and populate it with a number of pairs of
lQLabel/QLineEdit. One of the "pairs" needs to be a QLabel/QTextEdit and
unfortunately as soon as I add that the grid seems to 'explode' - in the
vertical direction.  I just want a QTextEdit sized about 3 or 4 times the
height of a QLineEdit.

Thanks for the suggestion
Peter