[PyQt] problem with importing a SIP module

Qin Shen jeanshen at tippett.com
Mon Oct 25 18:11:43 BST 2010

Hi there,

I am having trouble with importing a SIP module. Here is my "B.sip" file:

%Module B 0

%Import A.sip

%Include classB1.sip
%Include classB2.sip

The classes in module B are derived from classes in module A.

The sip-generated c++ code compiled without any problem. But after I
imported
module B into python, dir(B) shows nothing defined in module A or
anything defined
in "classB1.sip" or "classB2.sip". So basically module B has nothing in it.

 >>> import B
 >>> dir(B)
['__doc__', '__file__', '__name__', '__package__']

Did I miss anything?

Thanks a lot,

-Jean

The PHIL TIPPETT YouTube channel is now LIVE.

Subscribe here: http://www.youtube.com/PhilsAttic

You can also follow Phil on:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/PhilTippett
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PhilTippett