[PyQt] Qxt bindings for python

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Tue Oct 12 00:08:56 BST 2010

A Dilluns, 11 d'octubre de 2010, Alexander Nestorov va escriure:
> I'm sorry, there must have been some kind of error because my message
> wasn't sent and I just saw that.
>
> My question is if somebody is working on a port of Qxt library to Python.

I'm also interested in the library, it has several interesting widgets such as
QxtSchedleView, QxtStars or QxtFlowView:

http://doc.libqxt.org/0.6.0/qxtscheduleview.html
http://doc.libqxt.org/0.6.0/qxtstars.html
http://doc.libqxt.org/0.6.0/qxtflowview.html

--