[PyQt] [PySide] Instant Messaging through PySide & PyQtMobility on N900.

Matti Airas mairas at iki.fi
Fri Oct 8 14:54:21 BST 2010

On 8 October 2010 11:45, praveen koduru <prawin1111 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to send Instant message(IM) through N900 using PySide &
> PyQtMobility. I am getting QMessageService sending failed. The code is
> below:

Hi Praveen,

after fixing the obvious issue of mixing PySide and PyQt (you
shouldn't be importing any PyQt modules in PySide scripts) and
removing the QStrings (see PSEP 101 [1] for details), I couldn't find
an obvious reason why your script shouldn't work. I'll file a bug
against it in the PySide Bugzilla [2]

[1] http://www.pyside.org/docs/pseps/psep-0101.html
[2] http://bugs.openbossa.org/

Cheers,