[PyQt] PyQt Support for QML

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Wed Oct 6 08:48:50 BST 2010

The current PyQt snapshot contains sufficient support for QML for a
working Python port of the minehunt demo included with Qt v4.7 - the QML
itself is unchanged.

I'm sure that limitations exist but I'll need examples that demonstrate
those limitations before I can address them.

The minehunt demo, where the GUI is QML and the game logic is in Python,
is sufficient to show that useful applications can be written with the
current level of support.

I expect PyQt v4.8 to be released towards the end of this month.