[PyQt] calendarwidget and stylesheet examples

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Tue Nov 30 23:14:14 GMT 2010

A Dimarts, 30 de novembre de 2010, Hans-Peter Jansen va escriure:
> Hi Phil,
>
> attached are two missing widget examples. I noticed, that you
> reorganized the other examples, and will try to follow these "guides".

Changing the locale gives the following error:

  File "calendarwidget.py", line 71, in localeChanged
    self.calendar.setLocale(self.localeCombo.itemData(index).toLocale())
AttributeError: 'QLocale' object has no attribute 'toLocale'

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

http://twitter.com/albertnan