[PyQt] QWidget over QTableView

Vadym Honcharuk intereco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 06:41:59 GMT 2010

ok, let me clarify question:

I need call Qwidget with search box from cell of QTableView than make search
text data in different file (its rare changed database) and put result back
to QtableView cell. as far I know usual delegate not suitable for it (call
QWidget). So what method can call QWidget from cell?

_____________       ___________       ____________
|                     |       |                  |       |

|  file with data | ---> | search box | ---> | QTableView |
|____________|       |__________|        |___________|

thanks a lot!

with best regards.
-vadym

2010/11/25 机械唯物主义 : linjunhalida <linjunhalida at gmail.com>

> I use this kind of method, by pyqt code:
>
> def onSelected(self):
>     data = getDataFromTable()
>     result = EditDialog(self, data).exec_()
>     if result:
>         setDataToTable(data)
>

> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Vadym Honcharuk <intereco at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> for editing cells in QTableView table we apply delegates with different
>> editors like combobox and etc, but if exists, for example, three associated
>> columns which much easier editing in special separate form - QWidget how
>> call it and ship data from it back to table?
>>
>> thanks in advance.
>>
>> with best regards,
>> -vadym

Vadym Honcharuk, nic-handle:vh20-uanic