[PyQt] Resize columns in QTreeViewv

Hans Meine meine at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Nov 24 10:38:55 GMT 2010

Op den Dingsdag 23 November 2010 Klock 18:03:15 hett Hans Meine schreven:
> void QFileSystemModel::setFilter ( QDir::Filters filters )
> Sets the directory model's filter to that specified by filters.
> *Note that the filter you set should always include the QDir::AllDirs* enum
> value, otherwise QFileSystemModel won't be able to read the directory
> structure.

Turns out that in this case, this warning does not apply, since Gionata does
not need the fileModel to read the directory structure (there's a separate
pane for that).  I find the "should always include" misleading in that
context.

Ciao,
  Hans