[PyQt] SIP and virtual functions

Jens Thoms Toerring jt at toerring.de
Tue Nov 23 22:06:41 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 09:47:55PM +0000, Phil Thompson wrote:
> That would probably work, but it relies on there being a public copy ctor
> for A. It's a strange API that has a public copy ctor but no other public
> ctor.

Yes, the second one needs a public copy ctor, but not the first
one (that's why I would prefer the one with the auto_ptr and I
think it's kosher but am, as i wrote not 1000% sure yet). And,
yes, my API is that strange - A is an accessor class that can
be obtained only from a parent class that also manages the un-
derlying object that the accessor represents, but getting a copy
of the accessor is not a problem;-)

                     Thanks and best regards, Jens
  \   Jens Thoms Toerring  ________      jt at toerring.de