[PyQt] QTreeView and sorting

dizou di_zou at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 16:42:20 GMT 2010

I am using a QTreeView and I have sorting enabled. Sorting works great, but I
want one column to be sorted a specific way that isn't how Qt does it by
default. I took a look at QSortFilterProxyModel, but this class looks more
like a way to sort and filter data before the data is displayed in the
treeview. I am looking to sort the data a specific way after the data is
already in the tree view and after the user requests it to be sorted that
way. How would I do this?