[PyQt] adjusting layouts question

dizou di_zou at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 15:27:19 GMT 2010

I have a widget with a a layout and some widgets:

class MainWidget(QWidget):
    def __init__(self, parent):

        QWidget.__init__(self, parent)

        gridLayout = QGridLayout()
        gridLayout.addLayout(treeControlLayout, 0, 0)
        gridLayout.addWidget(self.tree, 1, 0)
        gridLayout.addLayout(viewControlLayout, 0, 1)
        gridLayout.addWidget(self.view, 1, 1)
        gridLayout.addLayout(viewInfoLayout, 1, 2)
        gridLayout.addLayout(viewControlLayoutBottom, 2, 1)

        self.setLayout(gridLayout)

This widget has 3 columns. How do I make it so that the user can adjust the
width of the column?