[PyQt] [pyqt4] Problem updating some radiobutton

rosso rossi emilio84music at yahoo.it
Thu May 20 11:13:46 BST 2010

Hello,

I've a problem with Pyqt4. I'm using latest python 2.6.5 on windows, and latest pyqt (4.7.3).

I've made a simple program, but i noticed that my GUI is updating with a small delay. Now i give you an example:

I've two class. First class makes the GUI that i want.
I've a second thread that make some mathematical operations, and must put this numbers in my GUI.

Here is the final part of this thread:
qb.Probe[5].setChecked(False)
#here there is some mathematical operations
qb.Probe[6].setChecked(False)
#here there is some mathematical operations
qb.Probe[7].setChecked(False), where qb is main class of my program (GUI).

al works ok, but latest instruction "is ignored". pb.Probe[i] are qradiobutton

Probe[5] and Probe[6] is correctly setted, but Probe[7] NEVER.

If i change order of these instruction i've that latest instruction is always "skipped". Why? Do pyqt need some time to update it? I don't understand... Thank you very much