[PyQt] Stuff missing from PyQt QtWebKit

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon May 17 17:44:46 BST 2010

Hi,

it seems, that the QWebPage module is not completely wrapped for Qt 4.6.x. I
am missing these things.

enum Extension is missing ErrorPageExtension
enum ErrorDomain mssing
class ErrorPageExtensionOption missing
class ErrorPageExtensionReturn missing

These have been added with Qt 4.6.0 but somehow the doc pages are incomplete
although the documentation is included in qwebpage.cpp. This seems to be a
documentation bug that has been fixed in Qt 4.7.

I would need these classes and enums in order to show a proper error page in
the eric web browser. Qt 4.6 doesn't seem to send the "unsupportedContent"
signal in this situation (which is differnt to Qt 4.5).

Regards,
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach