[PyQt] Fwd: PyQT/Sip installation

Eric Coetzee ericcoetzee at gmail.com
Sat May 8 22:56:53 BST 2010

When I follow these steps Mrugesh listed below, I get the following
when running C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe:

mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `X:/Downloads/sip-4.10.2/sipgen'
makefile:29: warning: overriding commands for target `.c.o'
makefile:26: warning: ignoring old commands for target `.c.o'
gcc -c -O2 -w -DNDEBUG -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -I. -o main.o
main.c
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1': No such file or directory
mingw32-make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `X:/Downloads/sip-4.10.2/sipgen'
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

I am not sure what 'cc1' is. Is it meant to have been installed with
MinGW or is it something that should have been created by configure.py?

eC

Begin forwarded message: