[PyQt] Request for a binary Mac installer

Bruce Anderson bruce306 at rogers.com
Sat May 8 01:07:11 BST 2010

Just to throw in my 2 cents worth - Installing PyQT on a Mac proved to be WAY beyond my capabilities (I bought a MAC because I wanted to experience how simple and user-friendly the Mac world was!) and I simply gave up as the process is obviously limited to serious systems experts only.  When the day comes that all of these options are sorted out and the odd variants lose favor, maybe someone will put together an install as simple as the one for Windows.

Then I'll try again.

Bruce Anderson