[PyQt] idea

ionut cristian cucu cuciferus at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:29:17 BST 2010

hi list!
I came far away for a noob(my first program ever) , thanks to you
also, in making a script that I currently use at
work(http://bitbucket.org/cuciferus/pacient-db). My script will take
values from cathegories predefined and store them into an sqlite db
and print them. Now I want to make something like the following: a
satellite of the main window that will display a graph of the past
values of the categorie I'm currently entering the value. Could you
perhaps tell me what classes should I be looking at?
Details:
I'm in Analize window and I click on a qlineedit then a little square
window will appear in a corner of the screen with a little graph
showing the evolution of the value in time, without losing focus of
the qlineedit. Also if you eyeball my code and have some suggestions
they will be more than welcomed.
Thanks!