[PyQt] ANN: eric 4.4.2 released

Mateusz Korniak mateusz at ant.gliwice.pl
Sun Mar 21 21:47:25 GMT 2010

On Saturday 06 of March 2010, detlev wrote:
> I just uploaded eric 4.4.2. It is a maintenance release fixing some bugs.
> It is available via the eric web site.
Any hint why I get dozens of messages in separate eric4 window like:

Debug Message:
eric4(3768)/ KSycocaPrivate::openDatabase: Trying to open ksycoca from
"/var/tmp/kdecache-matkorcq34cl/ksycoca4"

?
It's on machine with most recent sip, PyQT, PyKDE and KDE [1].
On machine with not so recent versions[2] problem does not exists.

Thanks in advance, regards,

[1]
rpm -q python-PyKDE4 python-PyQt4 sip kde4-kdebase eric4
python-PyKDE4-4.4.1-3.i686
python-PyQt4-4.7.2-2.i686
sip-4.10.1-1.i686
kde4-kdebase-4.4.1-1.i686
eric4-4.4.2-1.noarch

[2]:
rpm -q python-PyKDE4 python-PyQt4 sip kde4-kdebase eric4
python-PyKDE4-4.3.4-1.i686
python-PyQt4-4.5.4-1.i686
sip-4.8.2-2.i686
kde4-kdebase-4.3.4-1.i686