[PyQt] Getting a segfault when I close my program

dizou di_zou at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 19:31:04 GMT 2010

Yao Ko-2 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to reproduce the problem, but the code is missing definition
> for self.tree and self.view?
>
> Yao

This is what I have at the beginning of the MainWidget.__init__() function:

self.tree = TreeArea(self)
self.display = DisplayScene(self)
self.view = DisplayView(self.display)
self.view.show()

self.tree is a class that subclasses QTreeWidget
self.display is a class that subclasses QGraphicsScene
self.view is a class that subclasses QGraphicsView

Russell Valentine wrote:

> More info needed.

What other info do you want? I have taken out a good chunk of code, I can
give that to you if you like.